Henna Care Instructions
Please follow the care instructions for the darkest stain and longevity of the design. Do NOT get the paste wet. Avoid getting sweaty. Avoid pools (chlorine), other chemicals or too much water exposure for the best stain.
- Henna gives a cooling sensation from the eucalyptus oil.
- Let past dry 15-30 minutes on a dry hot day.
- Leave the paste on 3-6 hours.
- The longer you leave the paste on the better the stain result. I recommend letting the paste fall off naturally (take it off before bed depending on the time it was applied).
- Apply heat with a heating pad / stay warm.
- The warmer the body temperature, the darker the stain will be. Applying direct heat (like a heating pad) may result in a darker / richer stain).
- Scrape/rub the paste off.
- Apply Vaseline / coconut oil / castor oil (any oil except baby oil) to your stain.
- Do this before and after your showers to ensure you stain will last as long as possible.
- Your stain will darken over the next 24-48 hours.
I use the best quality products, therefore you will always see a great stain. The best stain depends on your aftercare and external factors like natural body oils, medications, hormones, etc. Henna stains best on warmer areas of your body, and where there is thicker skin (ie. fingers, palms, feet). Avoid pools, chemicals, and exposure to water for long perios of time as this will life your stain quicker than usual.